Living Hell: 'Daughters of the Night' (On-Hold)

Prequel in the 'Escaping Satan's Clutches' series By:
Living Hell: 'Daughters of the Night' (On-Hold)
“When I was a little girl and heard the word Hell, tons of horrific things took over my mind. I would think of fire, demons, and darkness. I would imagine tons and thousands of dead bodies tossed on a pile next to a crack in dried up land, lava circling inside. I could practically hear all the screams and pleas of mercy, torture, and pain…never did I think that I’d actually get a chance to see if all my theories and wonders about the underworld where true, let alone live in a castle with Lucifer, the devil himself…”

Naomi Thompson has very little memories of her past, before she was kidnapped by a mysterious creature and brought to Hell to live with Lucifer and his mistresses. But when she runs into a familiar face, on the night of her sixteenth birthday, she wonders if this mystery man has the key to her past and future. Maybe he can even help her escape...


This Book is Part of a Series "Escaping Satan's Clutches"
All Books in this Series:
Living Hell: 'Daughters of the Night' (On-Hold)
Prequel in the 'Escaping Satan's Clutches' series
Free
Posts and Comments
Important Post
kaiteybrianne

You should definitely update this stuff. It is amazing!!! I'm sitting here, in suspense; I don't like it very much, :).

Important Post
Deleted User

Wow! this is really good, I wish you'd write more!! Keep up the good work:)

Important Post
nenanbo0

this is crazy im scaried for her, but i really like it and i look forward to the updates

Important Post
chloeknox18

TO THE READERS: AUTHOR'S NOTE

This book is a prequel to the 'Escaping Satan's Clutches' series, meaning it's a story which happened before the actual series. Reading this will result in greater knowledge and understanding of the books in the 'Escaping Satan's Clutches' series to come, but will also reveal some secrets that will not be mentioned in the series until l8tr!

So read at ur own risk! BUT ENJOY!

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US