Cover

Chapter 1

There were always slaves to the wolf pack here. I was the one my parents gave up to them for it was the best. I never knew my dad but that he was lost out in the vast of seas. I although was the slave to the Alpha family in the pack.

It was always ‘Yes Ma’am’ or ‘Yes Sir’. You never disobeyed them or it was punishable. I never knew what it was about when someone was punished. I did see the red marks on their faces or the claw marks on their arms.

I was now in the hands of their favorite son out of the two. He was going to either move on or take it over. He did treat me like a good servant girl but still like a slave. He didn’t order me to do anything out of my comfort zone or worst at that.

“Ming,”He called me,”Come here.”

“Coming Master,”I said making the climb up the steps.

My name is really Payton Artemis Miley. But he calls me Ming for he thinks it sounds nicer than my real name. They always gave the slaves another name that they called us. I never really understood why that was though.

I had black hair with baby blue streaks in it that oddly were natural. I had sea green eyes that held a hope for something better than this in my life. I was shorter than my master but that was what happened to everyone. I wasn’t really thin but I also wasn’t really big. I was the perfect size as they said.

“Yes Master,”I said looking at him,”What may I do for you?”

“I need you to stay in here tonight,”He said as I nodded.

“Yes Sir,”I said walking out.

My master was David McCoy. He had solid black hair and blue eyes. He was nicer to me than some of the others treat their. His brother though was the one that I liked the most. Jason McCoy had Midnight black hair and green eyes. He treated me like an equal to him. He even called me by my real name instead of Ming.

I went into my room and grabbed some clothes for the morning. I can’t believe he is making me stay in the same room with him tonight. Why would he do this to me?

I went out of my room and went back to his. I looked at him as he told me to put my things in the corner over there. I did as he took his shirt off. It wasn’t something new to me since I had to doctor him up before many times. He had a six pack like his brother but he was more muscular than he was.

“Get in the bed,”He said to me.

“But there is only one in here,”I said feeling uneasy now.

“I’m not going to do anything to you,”He said making me go to it,”I just want to do this one thing.”

“May I ask what it is?”I asked as he sat me down.

“NO,”He said getting in on the other side,”Now be good and mind me.”

I nodded as he laid me down next to him. He put his arms around my small frame as my head was placed on his chest. I took easy breathes as he was just doing this. I closed my eyes as my body seemed to relax some. I shut them as I went into la la land.

Chapter 2: David

I played in her hair as tomorrow I was going to give her to my brother. I would lose the best slave girl there was. She hardly said no to anything I told her to do. And when she didn’t seem sure about it, she would question it. I held her close as I wanted to hold her once before he gets her.

“You really are going to make her lay there with you,”Joshua said with a smile,”Why?”

“For she is beautiful,”I said looking at her,”And just because she is Jason’s it doesn’t mean I can’t have her once.”

He laughed as she slept there in my arms. I use to thought that only wolf girls were beautiful till I saw her for the first time. She walked in and gave me and my family our things then stood behind us. It was like she was borned to serve us. She looked like she could have been a barbie doll model.

Joshua was also the beta of the pack with his younger brother who was friends with my brother. Josh had ginger hair with bright grey eyes. It was weird but it fit him.

“You think I can get some of that action with her,”He said as I glared at him,”I will be leaving now.”

I watched him leave as I felt tired now. I shut my eyes and fell asleep beside her. I saw her and Jason together but that wouldn’t happen. For you can’t date the slaves.

Chapter 3: Payton

 I woke up next to him as he had me in his arms still. I looked up at him as he was still asleep. Great now what am I supposed to do? I looked over at the door and got an idea. I remember a trick my mom told me about. I picked up a shoe that was laying by the bed and chunked it at the door. It sounded like a knock and he woke up to it.

He looked at me as I smiled at him. He allowed me up and I went to change into the black shorts and white shirt I had brought with me. The shirt was a little tight on me but that was what he said for me to wear. The short went up to the middle of my thigh.

I walked out to him there waiting for me. I bowed to him as he smiled at me. I straightened up as Jason walked in. He smiled at me as I kindly returned it back to him.

“Good morning Master Jason,”I said sweetly,”How was your night?”

“Good,”He said before turning to David,”Did you tell her?”

“Give me one more day and then I will,”David said leaving us,”Come on Ming.”

“Yes Master,”I said walking past Jason,”See you later on Jason.”

I followed David to the kitchen and went to fix his breakfast. I worked fast for it was already eight. I looked at everyone else working fast pace and got his done with easily. I took it to him and stood behind as I waited for him to finish.

“Ming how would you like to change owners?”He asked me as I came back after taking his dishes back.

“It would depend on who it was,”I said as he looked at me.

“Like Josh,”He said as my eyes got wide,”I’ll take that as a hell no. How about Jason?”

My eyes lite up to that. I had always wanted to be his. David looked at me and took a note on that. We went on with our day and when I stood on the sidelines of training Jason smiled at me. I returned it before going on the field to get David up.

I took him to his room and got to be doctor again. I put the stitches in as he watched my every move. I was never allowed out of his sight for more than an hour. Anything over that he would personally come looking for me.

I watched him look me over as if something was on his mind. I looked at him as I finished and he had his arms around my waist. I was use to this for he made sure I wasn't hurt by any of the others. But this time something felt off with him.

“What’s wrong Master?”I asked.

“I’m giving you to Jason,”He said standing up,”As of right now you are to follow his every command.”

“It was an honor to serve you,”I said bowing to him with my eyes on the ground.

“Go to his room and tell him that I have gave you over,”He said pushing me out,”Be a good girl for him now.”

“Always will,”I said as he laughed.

I ran over to Jason’s room as it was oddly across the hall from mine room. David’s was the floor above mine. I went in to Jason looking for something. I went up to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and smiled at me.

“Yes Payton,”He said looking at me.

“Master David has handed me over to you,”I said straightening up again.

“Bout time,”He said rubbing my arm,”Go get your things and move them in here.”

I nodded and did as I was told to. Why are they so determine for me to stay with them lately? I sat them in the corner as he sat me on his bed. Okay what’s going on now?

“Did he tell you the reason for it?”Jason asked as I shook my head no to him,”Try for you are someone special to me.”

“What do you mean?”I asked as the day went away so fast.

“You’re mine,”He said kissing me.

It took me very little time to react to it. I kissed him back with just as much passion as he was. I stopped soon as the rule popped into my mind. He couldn’t really have me to be his. Only wolves can be with each other.

“Jason the rule,”I said looking at him,”You know I can’t.”

“Not if you're a slave,”He said looking me in the eyes,”I was thinking I change you and then they can’t say no to it.”

“But your parents say that you can’t turn slaves,”I said as he didn’t seemed phased by it,”I can’t be your girlfriend Jason.”

“You're not that,”He said into my ear,”You're my Mate Payton. I’ll do anything to have you to be with me. Even if my parents get involved with it.”

I nodded as a yawn left my mouth. I was always drained on the days David had to train with his dad. I leaned on Jason as he rubbed my back. I closed my eyes as he kissed the top of my head like his dad did when I was five and first started out.

Chapter 4: Jason

 I laid her in my bed as I went to go see my mother. I had to get them to agree with me changing her. They love her like a daughter but they also love how loyal she is to what she does. I went in to see that she was sitting there in a book. I looked at the cover to see it was an album Payton’s mom sent with her the first day she started.

I smiled as she was always in a good mood when Payton was involved in this. I took my seat by her as she looked at me. She knew about the thing and has so far been with me on the whole getting her in my ownership.

“Where’s Ming?”She asked looking at the book again,”I haven’t seen her since she helped David back to his room.”

“My room,”I said as she looked at me,”She was tired so I told her to go to sleep. And she did in my arms.”

“What do you really want?”She asked putting the book down,”You only ask for things when Ming is brought up in the talk.”

“I want to turn her,”I said as my mother’s eyes bugged out,”So I can be with her for the rest of our lives.”

“I’m sorry Jason but it’s a no,”She said leaving.

“Why then?”I asked defending her and everything now,”You would get a daughter if I do. And I will get to be with my mate. What is so bad about that?”

“If we turn her then the others will think that if they act like she did they will be able to get turned,”She said looking down at me,”I have allowed you to become her master. There is no more that should be done now about this. End of the conversation.”

“I bet if it was David you would have told him yes,”I said brushing by her now.

I went up to my room and saw Payton there peacefully sleeping. I went to the window and looked out there. She told me that she loves the feeling of freedom but it has it’s cost for it all. I guess I will have to pay for hers.

 

~Mrs. McCoy~

 

Jason just ran out of the room after exploding about how David got everything. I never treated them differently. But maybe he has a point with it. I had always wanted my own little girl. And Min...Payton was the closest I have ever gotten to.

She would sit there for hours at a time when she was younger letting my dress her up. She was the sweetest thing. Always finding a way to help out and make life easier. But without her in the groups everything wouldn’t go as smooth anymore.

“What’s wrong Maria,”Russell asked walking in.

“Something Jason brought up,”I said looking at him,”Would it really be bad to let him change her?”

“It would,”He said as David came down,”For she could start something and then we could never get everyone of the the slaves back to order.”

“He still wants to do that,”David said with a smirk,”I don’t see why. He can do the same things with her but without having her be truly his.”

“David this is a serious matter,”I said,”Jason wants her to have the same rights as us. To not live in fear of getting caught if they do get together.”

“He’s not going to act out if we don’t do anything,”Russell said,”He is just going through a phase. He will soon see that we are just looking out for him and her.”

 

~Jason~

 

I looked at her as tomorrow I will change her if she wants me too. I sat on the edge as I read over the letter from her mother. I had to see if they would love for her to be like us.

Dear Jason McCoy,

I really have no care what happens to my little girl. Only that she will be happy. But I do want to know that if you do turn her if we would have to send another one. I only have my little boy at home now. She was my eldest child and I don’t want to lose them both to y’all. I don’t mean that to be bad but I can’t be alone. After her father left and his died I can’t take the absent of them being gone.

Please write me telling me that won’t happen. But if it does send me the heads up so I can leave the state with him. Please just take care of my Payton and love her truly. I just want her to feel like she belongs to something greater and not something that was for protection or fear. I am how ever glad it would be you and not your egg headed brother. Please burn this after reading so he wouldn’t be able to read it and kill me.

Love,

Amanda Miley

I smiled at it as I ripped it up and threw it into the fire place. I watched it catch fire and burn in the brightest colors you have ever seen. I smiled as she turned to face me in her sleep. It was like watching an angel sleep. I smiled one last time before going to bed myself.

Chapter 5: Payton

 I woke up to being in someone’s arms. They held me from behind as I couldn’t see who it was this time. I looked around and notice that I was in Jason’s room. That explains who is behind me. I felt there head look over at me as I faced them.

Jason smiled at me as I smiled back at him. When did this happen? Wait I fell asleep in his arms. He must have placed me in his bed. I got up and went to change. But Jason caught my hand and spun me around.

“Wear this today,”He said handing it to me,”For my mother to see.”

“Yes sir,”I said as he looked at me,”I’m just a slave Jason not a wolf.”

I went into the bathroom as he stood there looking at me. How could I be his mate? I wasn’t even a wolf. You can’t be destined to be with a mortal girl or a semi mortal at that.

I changed into the baby blue dress. And slipped on the necklace he allowed me to wear. It was a trident and I loved it. They got it for me when I was turning ten. Now that I’m almost eighteen it was different.

I walked out to him looking me over. I spun for him as he nodded his head at me. I waited for him to change and we walked out with me following him close behind.

“Payton you can walk closer you know,”He said looking behind me.

“Sorry Jason but rules say I have to follow and not walk with,”I said as he nodded,”Or if you ordered me to then I can.”

“Get up here,”He said as I obeyed,”Do you ever disobey an order?”

“Punishment lane has never had me as a visitor,”I said going to get to work.

He watched me work and didn’t move his eyes off of me. I made the four breakfast for the alpha family and the new guys took them to the other three. I went to Jason and handed him his. I was about to go behind when he pulled me into his lap.

“Sit,”He said knowing I was going to counter it.

“Yes sir,”I said as everyone looked at me,”But every eye that is in here is facing us.”

“Well I did give you an order,”He said as I took the seat by him,”And you have to obey.”

I nodded as David walked in and looked over at me. I slumped down but Jason defended my action. Soon his mom came in and he told me to stand up for her. I did and her eyes lite up when she saw me. She smiled and came over to me straight away. What is he up to?

“Sit, sit, sit,”She said as I did,”I haven’t done this with you in forever.”

She braided my hair as Jason looked at me with a sly look. What is going through his head right now. Mrs. McCoy put the braid over my shoulder and smiled at me. I returned it as she seemed to be overjoy for the first time since they gave me to David.

“You look beautiful,”She said with glowing eyes now,”I wish I could have you as my little girl.”

“You know the way you can,”Jason said as I took his plate.

“But I can’t,”She said to him,”Now you get ready for school. Pay...Ming I need you to go and get everything ready for when he gets home.”

“She going to football practice with me,”Jason said,”So change after about 2:05.”

I gave a nod and went to start on my day. I looked at the room and there was a note from Jason. I picked it up and looked over the alright hand writing he had.

Payton,

I need you to put your things with mine. I have marked where you can place them at. But I want you to place your photos how you want to. Don’t let anyone tell you they go in a certain spot. That is for you to decide on.. Later on today I have to speak with you about last night. I want to make sure of something before I act out on what I want to happen. Have a great day.

Love,

Jason

I smiled at Superman. I had always thought that he was that to me. For he treated me like I was his world. Even when we were younger he would make me play with him and make me pick the game out.

I looked at my things and got to work on the very few items I own. I put on Waiting For Superman by Daughtry as I did so. Soon I caught myself singing the words along with them.

“She's watching the taxi driver, he pulls away

She's been locked up inside her apartment a hundred days

She says, yeah, he's still coming, just a little bit late

He got stuck at the laundromat washing his cape"

She's just watching the clouds roll by and they spell her name like Lois Lane

And she smiles, oh the way she smiles

 

She's talking to angels, counting the stars

Making a wish on a passing car

She's dancing with strangers, falling apart

Waiting for Superman to pick her up

In his arms yeah, in his arms yeah

Waiting for Superman

 

She's out on the corner trying to catch a glimpse

Nothing's making sense

She's been chasing an answer

A sign lost in the abyss, this Metropolis

She says "Yeah, he's still coming, just a little bit late"

He got stuck at the Five and Dime saving the day"

She says "If life was a movie, then it wouldn't end like this"

Left without a kiss

Still, she smiles, oh the way she smiles, yeah

 

She's talking to angels, she's counting the stars

Making a wish on a passing car

She's dancing with strangers, she's falling apart

Waiting for Superman to pick her up

In his arms yeah, in his arms yeah

She's waiting for Superman

 

To lift her up and take her anywhere

Show her love and climbing through the air

Save her now, before it's too late tonight

Oh like the speed of light

And she smiles

 

She's talking to angels, she's counting the stars

Making a wish on a passing car

She's dancing with strangers, she's falling apart

Waiting for Superman to pick her up

In his arms yeah, oh in his arms yeah

She's waiting for Superman

 

To lift her up and take her anywhere

Show her love and climbing through the air

Save her now before it's too late tonight

She's waiting for Superman,”I sang and danced around the room.

It was the one song that made me think about myself and Jason. He was my Superman no matter what. I looked over the bed and saw something on it. I picked it up as it was a letter from someone. I opened it up since it was addressed to me. My eyes looked over at the writing of a talented handwritten letter.

Dear My little baby girl,

I know you have never heard from me before in your lifetime. But  I  know that you know who I am. Or you at least have an idea of the power within you. I am your father and I want you to know that I do care for you.

I had to leave when you were smaller for I didn’t want to in danger you with my brothers. But I know you are figuring it out as you go. Payton if he does turn you like he wants to I need you to be there. I know you might be planning on that but whatever happen you have to go back. The others might want to change things but what will happen will change the world as you know it. Take care my angel.

Love,

Daddy

I looked over it as I heard Jason come in. I was in some black shorts and a not so tight blue shirt that went with my mood. I smiled at him as he took my hand into his.

“Come on,”He said pulling me down the stairs.

Chapter 6: Jason

I looked over as she sat in the front seat looking at the outside world. She has never been out to see the world like this. Always inside doing homeschool or working on something else. I smiled as she looked at the school house.

“Wow,”She said looking around,”You forget how it feels to be out in the world after years.”

“Well get use to it,”I said as her eyes lite up,”For you are going to see it more.”

She smiled as it warmed my heart. She has always had that effect on me. I never knew how till I found out it was her. She was the most special girl I have ever knew of.

I pulled up and the guys all looked at her. I looked at Lucas and he nodded at me. He was Josh’s little brother. He had blondish hair and blue eyes. He looked at the guys and had them back up.

We opened the door for Payton and she took a step out. Everyone was in love with her but she was mine. I wrapped my arm around her waist as we walked over to the field. I told her to sit on the bench on the field and she did.

“You brought her here,”Lucas said,”Why?”

“For if I turned her I want her to be familiar with the world again,”I told him,”So help me make sure she doesn’t get hurt or someone that looks like they are no good for her.”

“Got it man,”He said as we got ready to start.

We went through the plays and every once and awhile I would glance over at her. She would give me a smile and then go back to watching everything. I would smile then get back to the play at hand.

After practice it was just the three of us. I made a ‘wrong’ turn and she was looking around. She looked at me like I was crazy but lite up when she saw the town.

“You want to go send my parents money,”I said as she gave me the look,”Or try things on while I see what looks nice for you.”

“So be a model,”She said as Lucas laughed,”If that is what you want Master.”

“It is,”I said parking,”And in here don’t act like you’re a slave.”

She nodded and we all went into the mall. I held her hand as she wandered around the place. She seemed to be amazed to see it again. I took her into one of the stores and told her to pick out something she would like to wear. She did and we went to see if it was coded for them.

She walked out first in a black wolf shirt and some skinny jeans. Lucas said it was me and we all laughed at it. She went back in and came out with the white wolf one she found. I smiled at her as she went on with the different designs and clothing she picked out.

After twenty minutes or so we excited and went somewhere else. She stayed quite like the good girl mom and David said she was. I placed my arm around her shoulders and she looked up at me.

“You can speak you know,”I said as we walked the mall,”Here they can’t get to you for misbehaving like at home.”

“I know,”She said then looked behind me,”But David is here and looking straight at me.”

I turned around and he was. He motioned to the parking lot and we all went out. He was the Alpha and Dad was making sure he knew what he was doing at all times. He looked at me as I let her drift to the back of us.

“Jason what are you doing?”He asked.

“Taking Payton out for a good time,”I said as he looked at her,”Out of my orders to her.”

“Is that true Ming?”He asked her.

“Yes sir,”She said looking at the ground,”I was following what he said to the full length.”

“What’s in the bag?”He asked.

“Things I like on her,”I said bringing her forward,”You know something David maybe you should back off of her tail. She is being that good girl she was for you.”

I lead her to the car and she got in the back this time. I looked at David as Lucas got in the front. He eyed me down as I drove off this time. Why is he being so worry today? 

Chapter 7: Payton

 I looked out the window as Jason was talking with his mother about something. I wasn’t allowed to go with him. I sat there looking over the words of the letter from my father. I never really knew him but that he left for somewhere and then disappeared.

I soon was stop in thought when Jason slammed the door to the room. He looked at me with want and love. I looked at him as he kissed me right there again. I looked at him but soon was kissing him back. I melted to his touch as he held me close to him.

My hands went up to his hair and started to get tangled into his hair. He lifted me up and placed me on the bed without breaking it. He stopped when I was laying there with him on top of me. He looked at me as I was in wondered of what he was doing.

He got off from on top of me and laid to my left. He played in my hair with one hand and the other was on my hip lazily. I was on my back with my head facing him.

“Jason what are you thinking about?”I asked as he looked at me.

“I’m going to turn you but only if you want me to,”He said looking at me,”We then can be with each other in peace.”

“I want to be with you,”I said as he smiled,”But turning me will put you in trouble with your family.”

“I don’t care,”He said raising my shirt and pointing to my hip,”I know how I’m going to do it but I want to know that you want me to.”

“Jason you’re my master,”I said looking at him,”You have the say in what I do and don’t do. I want what you want.”

“But what is it that you want?”He said as my eyes said it all I hope.

“You,”I said and he nodded.

He flipped me back on my back and sat on my legs. I looked up at him as he raised my shirt up to show my skin a little bit. He looked me in my eyes as he traced the spot on my hip. It was on the right and would be hidden under my shirt.

“Ready,”He said as I nodded,”It might hurt a little bit at first.”

With that he bit me in that spot. I let out a silent scream and felt my senses go wakey. I looked at him as my vision blurred for a little bit. I felt him move to beside me as this was going on. I looked at him one last time before the darkness took me over. I couldn’t feel anything at that one moment. I looked around as I saw me moving water for the first time. I was only three at the time.

It changed to when I first time I save someone from drowning in the lake outside the house. She was a slave girl who was tired of it all. So she tried to kill herself but when it was too late to back out she screamed for help.

Scenes like that went on for a while till something told me not to turn into my wolf. I didn’t get that but okay then.

Chapter 8: Jason

 I watched her breathing go easy after a while. I smiled as she looked peaceful at that time. When she about to turn for the first time I used my alpha voice to stop that. I didn’t want to explain why there was a wolf in my room. I lowered her shirt over it as my door knocked.

I went to it and there stood my mother. She looked at me with eyes that seemed to know what was happening. She came in and looked at Payton as she slept.

“Jason I was thinking that you might be able to,”She said as it was a little late,”But you have to give it some time. And you will have to teach her how to act like us.”

“Yes ma’am,”I said a little bit happier,”I’ll start right away with that.”

“You better wait till I say it is alright for you too,”She said leaving,”Or there will be punishment for it Jason.”

I nodded one last time and she left. I looked out toward the window as it was a little late to reword that you can’t turn her thing. I went back over to the bed as she was waking up now. I sat there the way I was next to her. She looked around and saw me there and gave a kind smile up to me.

“How you feel?”I asked as she smiled.

“Good,”She said looking at me,”Did you tell me not to turn.”

“When you are first bitten sometimes you turn unless an alpha tells you other wise,”I said as she looked up to me,”Now we just have to not let them know for sometime. And I have to teach you how to be like us and not a slave.”

“Fun,”She said sitting up,”But you is your scent so intoxicating?”

“For I’m your mate,”I said kissing her,”And it leads you in.”

She nodded as we kissed. I felt the bite mark I left on her. She let her arms wonder my body as it was going great.

“Jason I need to see you real quick,”I heard dad called.

“I’ll be back,”I said as she laughed at me.

I left her there as she got up to go and I guess clean up. I went up to the office dad was using and looked at him. Mom was behind him signing papers as David was in the corner looking at me. Okay what did I do this time?

“You can’t just take them anywhere you like to,”Dad yelled at me,”She is the one that needs to stay hidden from the world.”

“But why hide her,”I argued,”She is amazing and needs to see the world just like the others here. You don’t even let her go to a regular school.”

“For her own safety,”Mom said,”Her mother told us to make sure she was well taken care of and we have. She has a nice room to stay in. Good people to be around. And no one knows how special she really is.”

“So you can’t turn her Jason,”David said,”It would put everything into danger. Even us.”

“Is it you’re scared she would do something about the way we run things,”I defend,”Payton hasn’t got a reason for that. She loves it here and I know she would fit in well. If you told the others she was my mate then you wouldn’t have to worry about them getting up and trying to be turned as well.”

“Jason!”Dad yelled,”Ming is not someone you just turn! You can find someone else to be your wife! So drop the subject of it being her!”

“What will it take for you to see this is right!”I argued,”She hasn’t even get a say in any of this! None of them do! And her name is Payton not Ming!”

I stormed out of there without an answer from them. They can’t talk about her like that. I don’t care if it would put us in danger. And maybe they’ll see I was right when she wins their hearts soon.

I walked into her slipping on a nightgown or something. It was blue and almost silk like. I took hold of her from behind and she jumped at little bit. I made her face me as she gave me a smile.

“How about we have some fun,”I said into her ear.

Chapter 9: Payton

I woke up to this strange feeling this morning. I have been a wolf for about a couple weeks or so. That night he came back we did it and I really didn’t really mind this time. Others I would have questioned it.

Two days after me turning they found out and Jason hasn’t let anyone near me. They want to get me for allowing him to do it to me. So I have been locked in here since then.

I went to the bathroom and got sicked. I was alone in the room. Jason went to school and left his body guard here to watch after me. I looked around and found a test that I keep in my personal item bag. I did it really quick and found something interesting. I looked for my phone but I couldn’t find it.

I looked at the time as it was already two in the afternoon and I been feeling bad since five this morning. I laid down incase it was that I was sick. Well I can say I was not sick at least.

I looked out the window to see Jason came home early today. He said he was and kept his promise. I went to put my shoes on and when he opened the door he kissed my forehead. I looked at him as he gave me a cheeky smile. He put his arms around me as I smiled up at him.

“You ready to go,”He said as I nodded,”Your day of relaxing starts now.”

He lead me out to his car and we got on the road with his guard and Lucas. I sat in the front seat as he drove us somewhere. I smiled as I remembered what I had to tell him about. As soon as I was about to. His phone ranged. He picked it up sounding like he didn’t want to deal with it.

“Hello,”He said into it,”What you mean I have to turn around...David I don’t make you turn because something happened...No she was in my room the whole day...Well then how did the pipeline blow up...You can’t blame Payton for everything...Fine we’re on our way back.”

“You alright?”I asked as he turned around.

“Something happened at the house,”He said as I looked at him,”You didn’t go any where did you?”

“No I stayed in the room getting sick like you left me,”I said as he nodded,”Why do they think it is me?”

“For some odd reason,”He said looking at me,”Mostly for they think you are going to try and take over the pack.”

“I would never,”I said as I wanted to tell him about the thing,”Jason um I’m…”

“The place is flooded,”Lucas said as I looked out at it.

“There’s people still locked inside,”David said looking at me,”What did you do?”

“Nothing,”I said looking at the raising water,”But I am going to help.”

“Payton don’t,”Jason said as I dived down low.

I soon was able to breath under the water. I looked around and saw the other slaves there as well. Some of them already got out but some were still under. I made a bubble around us and soon a light filled up around our little group.

It happen in a flash and I mean that. Light went around us and we appeared in front of a building. I looked up and read the greek lettering on it. Greek and Roman Hero Schooling. What in the world? 

Chapter 10: Jason

 ~*4 years later*~

 

I looked over the room for she hasn’t been here since. Mom and Dad has never let me forget that I was the one that turned her and how she allowed many of our slaves go. Maybe they were right about her. I left for school without them saying a word to me.

Once I got there I saw a car that was never there before. I watched as the most stunning girl got out. That when the familiar sea, green apple, and chocolate smell hit me. I looked up at her face as she was looking up at me.

Payton ran over to me with wide arms and gave me the hug I waited for. I spun her around as I knew she would come back to me. I sat her on her feet as she looked different some how.

“There’s someone I want you to meet,”She said dragging me over to the car,”Mom unlock the door real quick.”

When she did a little boy no more than three came out. He hugged her leg as he looked up at me. He looked like her but like me as well some how. She looked at me with big eyes as I tried to put together what was happening right now.

“Jason this is your son Alex,”She said as the boy hugged my leg,”I was pregnant that day and been trying to get back here. But it’s difficult when you are also trying to bring everyone with you.”

“So you were trying to fix it all,”I said picking him up,”Where are you staying?”

“I was hoping maybe with you again,”She smiled hugging my arm,”The three of us together at last.”

“Yes,”I said kissing her nose as she smiled,”Bring Alex back later and I’ll take them back with me Mrs. Miley.”

“I’ll see all of you later then,”She said as we put Alex back in the car,”Sit back Alex.”

With that she drove off. I held Payton near me was we headed into the building. I lead her to the office to get her things and we began our day with each other.



Soon after we got their things loaded and we headed home for trouble I guess. She sat up there as Alex talked about everything that had happened while I was missing. He was bright like her but respective as well. It was nice seeing someone that I helped bring into this mess up world.

“He’s a wolf isn’t he,”I said as she nodded.

“It was weird without you Superman,”She said holding on my arm,”Oh their outside waiting.”

She slumped into her seat as I forgot to tell her this might happen. David stood there with Josh as I pulled up. I told her to stay there as she tried to hide below the window line. I got out as David walked up to her side.

“Leave her alone,”I said catching his arm.

“She is no longer welcome here,”He said,”She’s the reason we are all in this mess.”

“Actually I really know why it happen,”She said behind me,”The pipe was cracked and when they went to fix it the pressure built up and it exploded. I didn’t do anything to it.”

“Still you’re not welcome,”David said getting ready for the kill.

“Mommy,”Alex said as David saw the kid,”What’s he doing?”

“Nothing Ali,”She said helping him out,”He is just having an argument with daddy that’s all.”

“Who’s that?”David ask as mom came out.

“My son,”I said holding Payton close to me,”And your nephew where you like it or not.”

“I have a grandson,”Mom said coming over to us,”Jason how did you know that was a way to get her in?”

“I didn’t until you said it now,”I said happier now,”I was going to turn her and wait till you accepted that fact.”

David looked at Alex as he hid his face in the crook of her neck. She bounced him trying to get him to show his face but nothing would work. Mom touched him and he looked at her for a little bit.

“Mommy I’m tired,”He whispered to her.

“Then go to sleep baby boy,”She said bouncing him still,”You’ll be alright till you wake up again.”

He nodded his head as mom pushed us inside the house. I smirked at it as David looked at Alex as if wanting something like him. Payton looked up at me with a smile as we headed up to my room.

She laid him on the bed and covered him up as I watched her. She looked at me and wrapped her arms around my neck as we stood there. She smiled up at me as if knowing something I didn’t.

I kissed her for a little bit and she responded right away this time. It held the love and passion in it as our lips moved in sync. We pulled back for air and I rested my forehead on hers.

“I’m a daughter of Poseidon,”She said looking at me with big eyes,”And I love you Jason Brian McCoy.”

Imprint

Publication Date: 03-17-2016

All Rights Reserved

Next Page
Page 1 /