Cover

Foreword

Many of us are bothered by regrets. Why did I do it or why didn't I do it. Thoughts like this simply gives us bad mood and ruins what could be a beautiful day. Many of us are doing things that are not really important ahead of things that's supposed to be prioritized more. Some of us are missing great oppurtunities that rarely comes in our lives. Some of us said I should be more careful or I should have done this or that. For me two of my greatest regrets are missing a trip to Boracay together with my officemates in the call center and losing the life of my precious kitten named Lion because I was busy doing laundry instead of watching out and attending to my precious Lion. He was hit by our car while it was going inside our garage, my mom and my sister (who are also busy attending to a lot of things) didn't see that Lion was there while the car came in. I really love cats and kittens and got really depressed because of what happened. These events could be avoided if only I was able to priorities the things that needs to be done and if I was more alert, careful and mindful. These regrets and events triggered me to write this book. Some of your regrets could be worst than mine. Please read on and allow this book to help you eliminate regrets in your day to day decisions. 

40 Ways To A Regret-Free Life

  1. Show the important

    Imprint

    Publisher: BookRix GmbH & Co. KG

    Publication Date: 07-21-2015
    ISBN: 978-3-7396-0633-0

    All Rights Reserved

    Dedication:
    This book is dedicated to my family, friends and relatives.

Next Page
Page 1 /