"A Prayer For the Common Grave"

By:
"A Prayer For the Common Grave"
A poetic Tribute to the unidentified victims of Haiti, and a wish of comfort and 'closure' for those they left behind.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
mcharlene

You are very good, but this is not your best. Time and distance it a bit before you revises. I shall read everything you write if I can keep finding it.

Important Post
kesharox

Beautifully written. I loved the poems, they were filled with so much emotion. I like how it touches other people in a graceful way.

Important Post
bravefire

Those were great poems (of course =D) You put so much emotion in your poems that it touches the heart so deeply, and I love them. It's so sad how many the victims of the Haiti earthquake died, how many that help came too late for... ='( But it's also inspiring how many people from all over the world came to help them, even though the Haitians are strangers.

Important Post
lovingempath

...I know what you mean.

Thanks for stopping by to read and leave a comment.
Much appreciated,
Robin

Important Post
lovingempath

Thank you so much for your heart-warming comments and words of support.
I'm in absolute awe of your own talent as a writer, and anyone reading this, I hope will take a moment to go check it out.
She is the perfect 'short' short-story writer..:)
Thank you again for stopping by.
Best...
Robin.

Important Post
lovingempath

After reading your entry here, I consider your compliment of my poems very flattering indeed. Your piece (IMO)was immaculate, and flowed with the poetic voice of a Master of this 'word-craft' biz.
Thank you so much :)
Robin

Important Post
lovingempath

Your comments mean a lot to me.

I found your entry to be an excellent one. I went ahead and voted for it in the "Family" contest...and I'm very happy the pages count toward the fundraiser here.

Thank you for being such an all around, active participant; offering your fellow writers advice and encouragement.
Robin

Important Post
Carol Wills

Robin, I am in awe of your talent and empathy you never cease to amaze me. Beautifully written and the design/layout is superb. Well done...Carol

Important Post
DreamSculptr

Your heartfelt tribute captures amazingly well the chaos and desperation that victims must have felt during the earthquake, the despair of the aftermath, and hope for a resurgent sense of life after. Excellent, Robin! Must say thanks for your amazing review of mine too...you have a great way with words and it's inspiring; I glowed all night. Love your title and background paper!! Can't say enough. Warmly, C...

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US