The One That Got Away

By:
The One That Got Away

Addiction is real. And for Makayla Simms, life was about to come face to face with her past demons. Sick of being the bad seed in her relationships, Makayla worked hard to clean up her reputation and her her old life a secret from her boyfriend and love of her life, Rodney. But soon, she can no longer keep the skeletons in her closet hidden and once he finds out, all hell breaks loose...

 

After being left with nothing and constantly being ridiculed by temptation, Makayla felt herself on the brink of going back to her old ways. In a desperate need to gain his trust back, she was determined to do whatever it takes. There was no way she was going to let the man of her dreams be the one that got away.....


Posts and Comments
Important Post
missforeverbadd

I am in the process of finishing the last few chapters of this book and readers I need your help! Who do you think Makayla should end up with? Her longtime love Rodney? Or her new flame Nathan?? Tell me in the comments!

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
quainda955

this book is amazing!!!! the ending left me hanging tho. please write more books!

1 Comment
missforeverbadd

Thanks so much for reading! I will have an update coming very soon!

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US