A manipulation of time and space

Doctor Who Fan Fiction By:
A manipulation of time and space

The Doctor meets the young author Amelia Parrish in a bookstore and is charmed by her immediately. Amelia’s joviality and her warmth fascinate him on the spot. He asks her to accompany him on his travels. But when she declines, he sees she has a grievous reason. He decides to change her fate and sets a row of disastrous events into motion. Will he be able to fix the time structure and still save Amelia from her terrible fate?


Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

>>> Amelia’s joviality and her warmth fascinate him on the spot. He asks her to accompany him on his travels.
>>>

So she was on the first sight some sort of spotlight for him.
Right?

By the way: " fix(ing) the time structure" - a very meaningful saying.
Good enough for teasing the readers attention. Having the same opulence like the word "decline".

It's highly enjoyable to read your blurb.

Der Dschauli (DD)

3 Comments
This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Rebekah Wave

I'm a huge whovian, well done! I've added your book to my favorites as I've enjoyed it. When you have time, I'd really like you to read the Reading Sample available of my new book Deep Breath, Release, Embrace and Go. Let me know what you think. If not thanks for reading :)

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
dublinertinte

Gerade entdeckt & runtergeladen zum lesen. Ich liebe den Doktor und vermisse ihn. ;0)

6 Comments | Show Earlier Comments
T. M. Wulf

Danke dir, dublinertinte. Ich liebe den Namen Amelia. Ich glaube, ich würde sogar meine Tochter so nennen und man hört den Namen jetzt ständig in irgendwelchen Filmen oder Serien, scheint sehr in zu sein. Es freut mich riesig, dass dir die Geschichte gefällt (und mir fällt ein... Show more

dublinertinte

Bislang war ich noch auf keiner Convention. Auf der vorletzten Frankfurter Buchmesse waren die CosPlayer und da war auch ein Mädchen als Doktor Tennant verkleidet. Sie grinste breit, als ich gerufen habe: "Huh, der Doktor!!"

This comment was deleted.
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US