Lost in Love

By:
User: composer
Lost in Love
When two hearts speak, beautiful words are spoken.


This Book is Part of a Series "After the Promise"
All Books in this Series:
Lost in Love
Free
fOREVER yOURS
Free
Keywords: 
Communicate
Posts and Comments
Important Post
composer

Sort of reminds me of me and you hun. Now we know what we have to do, huh!

Thanks.

2 Comments
This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
cleolav

Its intriguing how u have captivated both pple individually n brought out wat most dont feel free to share while in a r/ship. Very captivatin. Gud job.

Important Post
composer

I appreciate the comment and thank you for the vote. Sometimes you just close your eyes and let your heart do the writing.

Important Post
composer

Thanks for taking the time to read the poems. As much as poetry is best left to the reader to interpret in a manner that reflects where they are at a particular point, I would like to think that with this piece it is not so much that she was never there or that he left but rather that 2 people in love just did not find a common way of expressing affection for each other and at the risk of losing one another choose to do so.

Important Post
tina2010

I like your style of presentation (From the Beginning, The Realization and The End). It is the voice of a reality in a relationship. You have my vote.

Important Post
composer

I hope I will not seem like too much of a dork if I had no clue about Of Human Bondage. But I will make it a point to find it and acquaint myself with Philip.

Important Post
gooduklady

The sadness of your poem reminds me of Philip Carey, the hero of OF HUMAN BONDAGE, which I am currently reading. One-sided love is so painful. You wrote it well.

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US